June 9, 2010

The Decline of This Blog

And so we've reached it. The inevitable downward spiral of this blog.

As we take a look back at the past few months we can see a wide variety of posts. There were articles about nu-metal, rappers, and animated gifs. The most recent postings, a three-part series on contemporary piano music really took it out of me and I've been slow to recover.

Really I just felt the need to post something here so I wouldn't feel bad about neglecting my free corner of the internet. This isn't the end, only an excuse. If anyone has ideas of what to write about, go ahead and leave a comment.

***UPDATE*** 6/12/10

My love for blogging has been renewed with a rush of new inspiration. LONG LIVE THE BLOG!

1 comment:

  1. I'd suggest Andrew WK but you already did that one, and you did the hell out of it.

    I always especially like your music related posts, if that's any help. Maybe you should make one about the sweetest dances from music videos that never caught on, like the Busta walk in Woo-hah, and David Byrne during the entirety of Once In a Lifetime.

    Or not, maybe that's stupid. This is why you have the blog and I don't.

    ReplyDelete