July 24, 2012

EuroTrip - France

It's as good a time as any to begin posting again, so here I posting from Paris. It's 2 in the afternoon, I'm listening to Francis Poulenc, and I haven't left the airport yet. I did have a half conversation with a very nice employee from the bus company who tried asking me if I bought my ticket online and all I could think to respond with was "billot means ticket right?" Then I threw in some mercis and bonjeurs and started to feel right at home.

The person who bailed me out on the internet thing was a nice lady whose entire family moved to Chicago but she got left behind on an airline standby list and hasn't gotten a break yet. Hopefully you pretty soon!

Also, I take back whatever I've said about Bon Iver's For Emma, it's awesome. Now I'm going to stop looking at my phone and start looking out a window.

Curently listening to: Poulenc's Sonata for Clarinet and Piano

Note: This post is actually the first one, but due to posting errors, it was uploaded after the second France update.

No comments:

Post a Comment